Sunday, December 11, 2011

Duran Duran bring All You Need is Now Down Under

File:Duranduran all-you-need-is-now.png
I am very excited that Duran Duran will be touring the All You Need is Now album down under in 2012. I have been a fan of the band since 1984 and this has been the best Duran album for me since 1993's The Wedding Album. Producer Mark Ronson has the magic touch and I think he managed to really capture the creativity and essence of Duran Duran in this album.My favourite tracks from the album are 'The man who stole a Leopard', 'Girl Panic', 'Mediterranea', 'Being Followed', 'Safe' and 'Before the Rain'. Of course the video for Girl Panic is my video of the year! I hope to be going to the Hunter Valley show on 31 March 2012. There will be many more posts about Duran in the lead up to the gig next year. Stay tuned for more details. See all the dates here.

No comments:

Post a Comment