Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Year


2011 was an eventful year for moi, i finally bit the bullet and purchased a flat, i started this blog and I became obsessed with Twitter ( i now have 90 something followers - not sure how that happened). 2012 for me will be about my Europe trip in April/May and my 40th birthday and all my friends who will be joining the 4 Oh club. Not sure why i am advertising it here as i will be in a state of psychosis no doubt come 19 May 2011. I hope to hear new music from the Madonna and the Pet Shop Boys and am looking forward to hearing long players from new aussie bands Alpine and Strange Talk (my 2 hot faves from 2011)! So from vinylluver have a fab 2012 and thanks for visiting my little blog. Heres a song by the Sugababes singing their 2000 song NEW YEAR on UK tv show Top of the Pops. 

No comments:

Post a Comment