Monday, January 9, 2012

NEW Killers in 2012

The Killers will release a new album in 2012 which is great news. Brandon Flowers announced it on Radio One in the UK. Apparently the biggest issue is whether to bring it out "in the summertime or the wintertime". Anytime works for me Brandon. The Killers are another favourite of vinylluver. I seem to be posting alot about bands that started in noughties and are still going strong in the teens. I guess my next post will be about Coldplay? Not likely. The Killers last album was 2008's 'Day and Age' and Brandon is obviously over his solo phase. Time to post a gratuitous hot shot of Brandon!

2 comments:

  1. Hey P, great news about new Killers, i didn't love Day & Age but Sam's Town remains one of my fave albums of the 00's! And I loved Brandon's solo album - very underrated.
    Jimbo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jim, Yes great news indeed! Killers are fab. I also came around to Brandon's solo album (in the end). I hope the new album is a killer! ha!

    ReplyDelete